Exclusive video of Ram Rahim supporters incite chaos after Court’s decision
- Dera Chief Ram Rahim has been convicted in 2002 rape case and taken into judicial custody.
- Supporters went on a rampage soon after the verdict came out.
- Though army was already deployed, they were unable to control the chaos.
- Police used tear gas to control the situation.
- 30 were dead and around 250 were injured.
- Section 144 was imposed in Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad, Muzaffarnagar, Baghpat, and Shamli.
- PM Modi tweeted he strongly condemns the violence, the law and order are being closely monitored.
- Delhi Transport Corporation suspends all bus services to NCR due to the incidents.
- Rajasthan has also put on alert following the decisions of the court.