Founding Partner of Jan Ki Baat, Akriti Bhatia went along with Founder and CEO, Pradip Bhandari went to the students of Delhi University to know their reactions to the victory of NSUI. Amidst the ‘Modi Leher’, DUSU Elections saw the victory of NSUI at president and VP posts.
• “This win of NSUI shows that there is a sense of unease among the youth with respect to jobs.”- Pradip Bhandari, founder, and CEO Jan Ki Baat
• “The students of Delhi University have shown their trust for NSUI, Rahul Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi. They have voted against the Gunda gardi of RSS, ABVP in the campuses. The preparations for 2019 have started.”- Neeraj Mishra, Media Convenor NSUI
• “Not only DU but we have won in Rajasthan, Gujarat, Punjab and Guwahati also. NSUI is winning in all the major student union elections.”
• “Jitna is Desh ke lie atankwad kharab hai, utna hi Left kharab hai.”- Neeraj Mishra
• “Last year when ABVP won, they said that this is the victory of Modi. So, we can see this time that this is against Modi.”- Student
• “There false promises have been exposed and the youth doesn’t want them.”On SAFFRON TERRORISM
• “It definitely exists. They know nothing about Hinduism. Hindu is not a religion. Every Indian is a Hindu. ”
• “Students have shown that hate politics will no more be tolerated. The new VP is from a small village.”Students had celebrations all over the campus with dhols and dancing. All over the place was covered with pamphlets and posters.This is although a victory in student politics but evident enough to mark a place in the coming 2019 elections. This may act as a sign of change.The youth has clearly shown in 4 states i.e. Rajasthan, Gujarat, Punjab and Assam that Modi Leher is fading.For more updates, keep signing into Jan Ki Baat.