SAMPLE SIZE OF 10,000
Sample size: 10,000
- Do you think Mahagathbandhan of opposition parties will be good for India?
- How long do you think Mahagathbandhan government, if it comes to power will survive?
- What role will Congress play in Mahagathbandhan?
- Who will be likely PM face from Mahagathbandan if it comes to power?
(This is largely in Mahagathbandhan supporters)
- Will Mahagathbandhan take country or economy forward?
- What according to you is common thing that unites Mahagathbandhan?
- Can it take on Modi and oust him?
3 Sampling: Geo-strategically selected units through purposive sampling
- Technique: Structured, face to face interviews (on and off camera)
- Unique features:
- Data collected and sourced, and videos recorded by verified citizen’s reporter network apart from team reporters and researchers,
- Strategic sites: Markets, Colleges, Farmland, Rural Chaupals, Standalone locations, Bus stand, Railway station, Airport, Basti, Villages, Corporate offices, Agricultural markets, Restaurants, Chai-points.
State specific representative sites.
7. Demographics: Based on – age, gender, income levels, religion, caste, physical ability and occupations; (i.e. among women, youth, economically weaker sections, religious minorities, farmers, Dalits, differently-abled, middle-class, small-businesses, senior citizens).
READ FULL PDF REPORT HERE- Mahagathbandhan Report